We may cancel a tour due to undesirable weather conditions. However, bad weather conditions must impact the scheduled route for BTA to cancel a tour. If rain is threatening a tour, we examine the radar for our route and duration and determine if it will be unsafe for our tour to roll. We will still roll if there is a chance of a “pop-up” shower or light drizzle in the forecast. In the event of a pop-up shower, we seek shelter and will resume the tour once the shower has passed. In the event BTA determines it is unsafe to roll, a full refund will be provided.