Corporate Events & Team Building
Bicycle Tours of Atlanta offers an array of corporate event experiences to bring your team together! You can choose from our established tours, or we can customize an experience to fit your objectives for team building. Let us start planning a great outing for your team today!
Atlanta Rocks — Let’s Roll Bicycle Tour
Do you want your team to kick back and escape the pressures of the work environment? Then join us for a unique adventure guaranteed to make them feel like a kid again! Our Atlanta Rocks Tour is a fun and exciting team building experience:
- Explore the beautiful intown neighborhoods, history, and culture of Atlanta.
- Learn about early business and cultural leaders of Atlanta.
- Discover an extensive collection of street art and murals in Cabbagetown, along the Atlanta Beltline, and Krog Tunnel.
- Cruise through Oakland, a stunning Victorian garden cemetery.
- Pedal through the Historic Sweet Auburn District where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was born, preached, and led the modern-day Civil Rights Movement.
This 2.5-hour leisurely bike ride informs and surprises Atlanta natives, suburbanites, and recent transplants to the metro area. Bring your team out for this unforgettable and joy-filled eight-miles of smiles!
The $95 per person fee includes bikes, helmets, bottled water, trail-mix snack, event manager fee, safety guides, storytellers, processing fees, taxes, and gratuity.
Atlanta’s Journey for Civil Rights
Is your DEI team searching for ways to create better understanding inside the walls of your office? Then join us outside and explore Atlanta’s Journey for Civil Rights.
- We weave the thread from the slave economy and the entrance into the Civil War to Reconstruction and significant events in Atlanta during this time.
- We’ll explore Jim Crow Atlanta, and the Black voters’ experience after the war through the modern-day Civil Rights Movement, and beyond.
- We share many of the triumphs of Atlanta Black leaders in the 20thCentury despite obstacles created by the white power structure of the day.
- We expose Federal and local policies that impacted home ownership and access to education for Black citizens.
- On the state capitol grounds, we’ll discuss the relationships between local and national historic events and government responses in Atlanta and across the country.
This 3-hour tour offers a safe space for colleagues to learn and engage in challenging topics that leads to a greater understanding of the Black experience in America.
The $105 per person fee includes bikes, helmets, bottled water, trail-mix snack, event manager fee, safety guides, storytellers, processing fees, taxes, and gratuity.
Sustainability in Action Bicycle Tour
Are you looking for a new and exciting way to educate and inspire your team about the importance of your corporate ESG goals? While exploring the urban landscape by bike, travel through our historic city and see how Atlanta has embraced sustainable practices and innovations relating to environment, economic, and social responsibilities:
- Learn why Atlanta is increasingly applauded for green building, tree canopy, water conservation, land use, innovation, and more.
- Explore beautiful nationally recognized public parks that are at the cutting edge of watershed management.
- Explore the Kendeda Building, the first building in Georgia and the 28th in the world to earn the Living Building Challenge, the world’s most ambitious and holistic green building achievement.
- See firsthand how a city built with cars in mind can reshape itself to include more active transportation options by riding along protected bike lanes, the Atlanta BeltLine, and through pedestrian-friendly campuses.
- Learn about the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta’s LEED Platinum and TRUE Platinum Zero Waste certified stadium and home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United.
This 3-hour tour experience is presented in partnership with Root Local, a local nonprofit focused on supporting collective environmental impact within metro Atlanta. Root Local’s vision is to empower Atlantans to understand their environmental footprint and to make a global impact on a local scale. Their Executive Director, Tabitha Schwartz, will be the guest speaker.
Fees: The $105 per person fee includes bikes, helmets, bottled water, trail-mix snack, event manager fee, safety guides, processing fees, taxes, and gratuity.
The $350 special speaker fee is a flat fee. It is a tax-deductible donation made directly to RootLocal.
The most unique employee activities in Atlanta are right here at Bicycle Tours of Atlanta.
Professionally guided bike tours are perfect for rewards programs. Or for an unforgettable add-on to meetings and conventions. Or for supporting a healthy and green lifestyle program at your company.
For company outings or Atlanta team building activities, choose from one of our established tours, or let us customize a tour to meet your specific interest! Call us today to get more information, and to plan your next great company event.
Here’s what you need to know about planning an event for your team:
Equipment: Bicycle Tours of Atlanta provides bottled water, helmets and high quality, well maintained comfort bikes for customized bike tour events. Our bikes can be transported to a designated location where guest cyclists can be properly fitted with bikes and helmets. Before every tour, we review group riding protocol and rules of the road to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
Electric bikes are available for guests interested in rolling with us but are concerned about their fitness level. BTA has 8 e-bikes in their fleet. For up to 8 bikes, the electric bike upgrade is $30 per bike. If interested in additional electric bikes, we can outsource an additional 25 e-bikes for $85 per bike.
We also have 2-person pedicabs for guests who won’t be comfortable riding a bike for any reason. The Pedicab fee is $480.
Tours: Tours are customized to meet the specific interest and fitness level of your group.
Choose one of the standard tours described on this website, or your can let your imagination run wild for a totally customized a bike tour event!
Tour Guides: All of our tour guides have completed extensive Bicycle Safety training and each tour guide brings their unique and entertaining perspective of Atlanta’s history to the event.
Participants: Tour events can be planned for 5 to 50 people. Each ride will have a Tour Leader, and an appropriate number of professional Guides for the size of the group. One Guide will stay at the rear, watching for the safety of all bike riders.
Treat your peeps to an Atlanta team building activity that they’ll never forget. You’ll find our custom tour planners to be helpful, flexible and eager to please. Check out our stellar TripAdvisor Ratings and Reviews.