COVID19 Bike Tour Safety Protocol
Come Roll With Us!
We hope you and your family have remained healthy and safe during the COVID-19 crisis. At Bicycle Tours of Atlanta, we strongly believe bike riding is a great option to meet our basic need for fresh air and exercise, especially during these challenging times.
With the cases of COVID-19 holding steady in the US, we are continuing to disinfect all bikes, helmets and water bottles for our guests. As an additional precaution, we are following the CDC recommendations and asking guests to cover their nose and mouth while around others. We can provide masks to any guests who does not have one. We will maintain safe distances from one another while on the tour and during stops. We are also limiting groups to 10 guests.
If you are interested in planning a private tour for your group, please call 404-273-2558 to discuss.
How We Are Preparing For Your Tour
Preparing for a bike tour during the 2020 COVID-19 crisis is very different than the way we have conducted business in the past. Please review the changes we have made to our protocol so you can determine if a bike tour is right for you and your family.
- Bikes are disinfected before every ride, focusing on handlebars and areas that our guests may touch.
- Guests may also bring their own bike if you like and details will be discussed via phone.
- Helmets are disinfected before use and guests are more than welcome to bring their own.
- Recommended social distancing will be maintained between your group and our guides.
- At this time, guides and guests will be required to wear a mask during the tour. Masks will be provided to any guest who does not have one.
- Bottled water and snacks are available to guests. However, we encourage guests to bring their own water bottle and snacks in an effort to minimize the spread of germs. Loose items can be carried in guide’s bike bag.
- Guests should bring disinfectant wipes. We are unable to guarantee that wipes will be available for customer use and they will be useful during your restroom break.
- Our tour cannot completely avoid areas where the public may gather, but we have altered the route and normal stops to avoid areas of heavy congestion.