COVID19 Bike Tour Safety Protocol
Come Roll With Us!
We hope you and your family have remained healthy and safe during the COVID-19 crisis. As we approach the summer months, we are implementing new protocols for our staff and our guests to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19. At Bicycle Tours of Atlanta, we strongly believe bike riding is a great option to meet our basic need for fresh air and exercise, especially during these challenging times. Please consider joining us for a tour, while helping Bicycle Tours of Atlanta recover from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Until further notice, we will only offer private tours to groups of people that have been cohabitating under the same roof. If you have a different scenario and would like to discuss the dynamics of your group, please call and we can explore if a bike tour is a reasonable idea for your group.
During this time, our Chief Happiness Officer, Robyn, is personally consulting with clients and scheduling all tours. Call 404-273-2558 to discuss your options for a private tour for your small group.
How We Are Preparing For Your Tour
Preparing for a bike tour during the 2020 COVID-19 crisis is very different than the way we have conducted business in the past. Please review the changes we have made to our protocol so you can determine if a bike tour is right for you and your family.
- Bikes are disinfected before every ride, focusing on handlebars and areas that our guests may touch.
- Guests may also bring their own bike if you like and details will be discussed via phone.
- Helmets are disinfected before and after use and guests are more than welcome to bring their own.
- Recommended social distancing will be maintained between your group and our guides.
- At this time, guides and guests will be required to wear a mask during the tour. Masks are not provided.
- Bottled water and snacks will not be provided at this time. Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottle and snacks. Loose items can be carried in guide’s bike bag.
- Guests should bring disinfectant wipes. We are unable to guarantee that wipes will be available for customer use and they will be useful during your restroom break.
- Our tour cannot completely avoid areas where the public may gather, but we have altered the route and normal stops to avoid areas of heavy congestion.